Squooshi was started by a father-daughter-grandson team, Shannon and Noel Wren, who were inspired to create a well-designed reusable food pouch that would be helpful to parents, fun for kids of all ages, and better for our environment!
“When my son was eating baby food, he loved eating out of pouches,” explains Shannon, “And I loved the playfulness and on-the-go convenience, but I was unhappy giving him packaged food when I was preparing fresh, nutrient dense, homemade food at home daily. I also felt terrible about the waste and the expense of store bought pouches.”
As a noted designer and longtime foodie, Shannon began to brainstorm, and soon, she and her dad Noel, who has a background in manufacturing, were on a mission to create the best reusable food pouch on the market.
After two and a half years of research, development, testing (and more testing!) Squooshi launched in October of 2012. This three-generation company is a labor of love, and “We are very proud to see families enjoying the results,” shares Shannon. “Squooshi pouches provide a solution for today’s busy families and we are inspired everyday by our grateful customers.”
- Squooshi reusable food pouches are BPA-free, Phthalate-free, PVC-free, and Lead-free.
- Squooshi reusable food pouches provide more flexible and healthy nutrition options: fill with your favorite grain, veggie, legume, dairy, and fruit combos!
- Squooshi reusable food pouches reduce waste: no more throw away food pouches piling up in landfills and contributing to air pollution!
- Squooshi reusable food pouches save you money on your food bills: pre-filled pouches cost between 1.50-2.25 each!
- Squooshi reusable food pouches save energy: empty pouches require a lot less fuel for shipping and most pre-packaged food travels over 1,200 miles before it reaches your table!
- Squooshi reusable food pouches are easy: in the car, at the park, in your kiddos's hands, less mess from broken jars, spoons, and trash!
We know you'll feel good when you see your little one having fun with Squooshi pouches, eating food you can feel good about, for your family and our world.
Shannon and Reid